Request Use of WCC Facilities
We love it when our building gets used by our community. If you are a non-profit or community organization and would like to use WCC facilities for your event, just fill out the form below and we will check the calendar to make sure it is available. We’re sorry, but our building is not available for use by for-profit businesses, for events where admission is charged (unless it is a fundraiser for a non-profit organization), or for private parties (anniversaries, birthdays, etc). Here are some helpful things to know before you get started:
- WCC does not charge a fee to use our facilities, but if you have audio/visual needs, we require a trained A/V helper to be onsite to run the equipment. They are available for $25 per hour.
- Each group will need to sign a liability waiver (which we will provide to you after you fill out the form).
- Each group is responsible for cleaning up after themselves. We will provide a checklist of things to do after your event before you leave.
- Availability is subject to the WCC calendar and availability of our volunteers who care for the building. We typically do not reserve the building for outside events more than 3 months out to ensure that WCC ministries have priority in scheduling the building. Also, most holidays and holiday weekends are not available for reservation due to church activities and volunteer availability.
- We reserve the right to not accept events that do not line up with the purposes and values of Wilson Community Church.